About Me

Howdy,

A little bit more about me…

My name is Julia Reneau, I graduated from Queensbury Highschool in 2019.  My overall grades over those four years were concluded as the 44th out of the 280 students in my class.  Currently, I am a 2nd year sophomore student attending SUNY Adirondack Community College. I try to immerse myself in nature whenever time allows, and take advantage of the unique area that I reside in; the Lake George area of upstate New York, just outside of the Adirondack Park: a 6 million acre protected land, the largest state park in the United States.  The environment in which I live is rich with tall trees, abundant wildlife and plantlife, surrounded rolling mountains, clear blue waters, and a plethora of bubbling brooks. 

The outdoor aspect of life is what inspires me most.  I have been doodling for practically as long as I am able to remember, so it is safe to say that art is my biggest hobby!  Other hobbies of mine include hiking, skiing, stargazing, camping, kayaking, ziplining, birdwatching, and identifying species of wildlife such as trees, plants, and animals in my bioregion.  Elements of the outdoors have often seemed to inspire my creative thinking and make their way into my artwork, even if the focus of a composition isn’t always of a natural setting.  

ww

Come say hi to me!

w